Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!


Thirsty Thursday! I am celebrating!

Cheers! Here is a recipe for whiskey sours that were such a hit at my party. They could become a habit!


Whiskey Sours

1 1/2 oz whiskey/ bourbon/scotch

1-ounce lemon juice

1-ounce sugar

2 ounces water

crushed ice...whip all together then

garnish w cherry & orange slice!

chin! chin!


I must get outside and enjoy some sunshine and vitamin D before the snow!

I will soon be showing you pics from our Feast last week including Squares with recipes...

I also have a story about our son & his wife rehabbing a home the past 3 months...they are a few weeks away from moving in...so story & pics to follow...

A big pot of split pea soup is simmering with a big ol ham bone! and I will also post a few of my Christmas gifts...

Cozy slipper socks Muk Luks

Monogram note paper from Swoozies.com

Hold those you love close...and tell them you love them...

Jennifer aka Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment