Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Nutcracker Birthday on the Mainline



G's 5th Birthday!

Click on Pop-Out Player for Nutcracker music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



The Nutcracker Birthday Party

We had a wonderful Birthday Party for G's 5th year. It was a Nutcracker Party with candy, nutcrackers, snowflakes, sugarplum fairies, and mini mice!


The kids acted out the story as my daughter read.

Clara

Fritz.

Snowflake dancers

Beautiful snowflake dancers




I made little mice for the Mouse King and mice. They were made with choc covered cherries –stems for tails, choc. Kisses and sliced almonds for ears! They were difficult to get to stick together but they survived.


Uncle plays the Mouse King


A beautiful Nutcracker Cake for the birthday girl. We all sang Happy Birthday! I got the Nutcracker and Clara at the Ballet in Jacksonville, FL.

We shared reflections of G then we all prayed. It was lovely.

The end of the show!

the light ice cubes!(I bought online)

Gigi with C

The proud parents and Nana Bonnie!

Cheers!

checking out Clara on the tree w the Nutcracker!

My grandkids!...All about the food on my next blog...


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! What a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that's it. I officially need to be 5 again. This idea is genius! Adorable pictures!

    Or I could just talk my daughter into this in 15 years, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh yes....5 is a lovely age! So much potential and wonder! Sugar plum fairies and snowflakes...a perfect party! Best wishes for your future! Thanks! Jennifer aka Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make the snowflakes? If so, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin, Just saw this...My daughter made the snowflakes but is away right now...I will try to find out how she made them! You can email me jennifer@jerseyshorejournal.com
    Happy New Year! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete