Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getaway to Florida to see the Nutcracker

While in Florida we stayed at Amelia Island Plantation. We went on a Christmas House tour in Fernandina Beach. It is always inspiring to see how others decorate. I couldn’t wait to get home & start my decorating. We had delicious meals at Joe’s 2nd Street Bistro, lunch @ CafĂ© Karibo, and Dinner at the Ocean Club.



Golf course @ Ameila Island Plantation

The Plantation @ Amelia Island

Off for a walk!


Under a palm tree!

A beautiful door!

Lined up for the tour!

My Mom and I on the Christmas house tour

My sister and her husband dinner @ The Ocean Club

After The Nutcracker! Rachel as Clara. So sweet!

Signing Autographs

Proud aunt with Liana and Rachel

Rachel as Clara


The Landing


The beautiful view!


The Christmas Tree at the Modis Building Jackson, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment