Christmas at Longwood Gardens in PA
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your blogger friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post on your blog, if you have one. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Nice thinking about Christmas past.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
We always used to get a Douglas Fir every year from my husband's aunt but now we have 2 artificial trees- 1 downstairs and 1 little one w pink ornaments and girlie things/started for my daughter Amy.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually 1st week of December.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Right after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog?
ah yes w peppermint schnapps...and I make a wicked Egg Nog bread with walnuts!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Always love a baby doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail and calenders for our business.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Whenver I see something I like for someone
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree?
white lights, blue and green in the back yard
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Come Let us Adore Him
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Usually have dinner here.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
In the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Stress of all the things that need to get done.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
Gold and White. Kids baby pictures!
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Watch the grandkids open their gifts
26. Favorite Christmas tradition growing up?
Every year chopping down a cedar tree and my Dad putting whipped ivory snow flakes on Christmas Eve and decorating it. We thought Santa even decorated our tree!
27. Favorite tradition now?
Getting out all the decorations
28. Favorite Christmas Memory?
When it snowed on Christmas & when I believed in Santa!