Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cake Ice Cream Balloons Presents- You've guessed it!

Surprise!







June is a big month for Birthdays in my family. My son, my husband, my grand son and my grand daughter. We had fun celebrating all of them. Here are some of the highlights-
a Lego Party for a 5 year old! They played a lot of games including pin the tail, relays & a Lego Hunt. (just like an egg hunt).
My daughter and her husband made a delicious dinner starting with grilled homemade flat bread with tomato and basil and grilled chicken with Italian salsa!




Tomorrow's blog -The Princess Party for a 3 year old! Do you have any fun party ideas? Maybe leave a comment about a fun party you have been to? I love all your ideas! Jennifer aka Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment