Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Give Thanks!


I wrote this list 2 years ago. I could write this same list today. I am grateful for God's continual faithfulness. What's on your list?

What I am thankful for:

1. A loving family

2. All our good health

3. A wonderful husband with a good job

4. Living in America

5. Forgiveness of my sins

6. Second chances

7. Wonderful friends!

6.The sun is out!

7. I am thankful for days off! Some cultures work 7 days a week!

8.Thankful I can exercise.

9. I am thankful both our kids sold their houses in slow markets and live closer. 5 grandchildren and one on the way!

10. I am thankful for the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and long walks on the beach and boardwalk in the early morning...thank you God!

11. I am grateful both my parents are still with us and have great doctors. Dr Horowitz and great drs at Shore and Jefferson! Thanks God for your care over all our loved ones!

12. I am thankful all the bountiful food we have to enjoy!

13. I am thankful my children married wonderful Christian spouses and are raising their children for the Lord!

14. I am thankful for the 8 years George W. Bush was President. Please raise up righteous leaders and send revival.

15. I am thankful for our brave Military who protect us every day!

16. Many answers to prayer. God's still small voice.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my post. You must visit Sanibel soon, it is amazing. But so it Kentucky where I live. I love your lists of gratitudes! Ditto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just saw your comment.(sorry so late) Thanks...We just got back from Jacksonville but it was rather chilly...Hopefully next yr we will get to Sanibel. I have never been to Kentucky but it sounds beautiful!My girlfriend's kids go to the U of Kentucky & her son is marrying a lovely southern girl!

    ReplyDelete