Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Anniversaries and Birthdays






We are having such nice weather in the north east...and the leaves keep falling and falling...I wanted to show some pics from my son's wedding 5 yrs ago, pictures in Leaming's Run Gardens...They eloped that Oct...and then we had a reception on my parent's dock in Ocean City in the summer. They are such a sweet couple and now have little Adley...a sweet 1 yr old...
Here I am in my Lily Pulitzer dress with my other granddaughter Gracie and good friend Val...
Happy Anniversary...may your love continue to grow....

Going to visit my great Aunt on Sat...she is turning 101 yrs old!!

I am enjoying reading all your blogs...keep up the good writing...

Jennifer aka Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment