Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Table






I'm getting excited about Thanksgiving being just around the corner. Almost time to get the turkey and all the fixin's. Thought I would share some pics from last Thanksgiving. This year we will be having 12- plus 2- 1 year olds in high chairs...should be fun. My Lenox China pattern is Autumn.

Notice the leaf tree my daughter and her kids made w a leaf place card for each at the table. So cute!

Then we will be off to Florida to see the Nutcracker Ballet w my 2 nieces! And then Christmas will be upon us...and all the fun parties and shopping and eating. That is why we are back at the gym in earnest...and no more pumpkin pie for a while : (

Here are some pics of our table, my family and time at Willow Valley in Lancaster last yr to celebrate our anniversary w everyone. It is the best family friendly hotel and the food is incredible...no dieting there!

When hope all is well w all bloggers! I must make a list of all I am thankful for...and my fav recipes for Thanksgiving!! next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment