Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Grand Marnier & Stuffed Cranberry Sauce
Paula Deen's Cranberry Sauce stuffed w cream cheese, mayo & pecans is very yummy!
Here is a recipe for Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce. Rachael Ray suggests pouring some Grand Marnier on whole cranberry sauce (from the can) and add some orange juice and peel) a quicker method! Must try.
* 1 12-ounce package of fresh cranberries
* 1 1/4 cup sugar
* 2 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
* 2 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
2. Place cranberries in 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish.
3. Sprinkle sugar, then orange juice concentrate over.
4. Cover tightly with foil.
5. Bake until juices form and cranberries are very soft, about 1 hour.
6. Uncover; mix in liqueur.
7. Cover and refrigerate until very cold, about 4 hours. Makes 2 cups.