Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Farmer's Market, Mango Salsa, flowers


Hope you enjoy some beauty from my back yard.
Pink cone flowers above. I was so happy they came back this year!
We got much needed rain this weekend!
We also got a break from the heat spell.
Hope you have a great week ahead.
I added a new list of some of the blogs I read.
Be sure to check them out- for fashion, food, interior design, travel, tales about kids and summer fun!

The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof!
Aren't all the colors of nature awesome?

Blessings to all of you! Jennifer aka Gigi


Purple phlox



Liatris


Our patio



My home grown flowers


Homemade Mango Salsa. Made by my friend Kevan at the OC Farmer's Mkt! Every Wed this
summer. 8 - 1 pm at the Tabernacle.
I got this recipe online and hope to try it!
Mango Salsa

Yellow squash, zuchinni, lemon, lime, mango salsa


Jersey Cantaloupe, Peaches and Tomatoes from the Farmer's Mkt
All were delicious.

Did you know there are more peaches grown in NJ than Georgia?
We are the Garden State. South Jersey is way different than North Jersey.
Why not plan a visit to the Jersey Shore? Beaches, sailing, surfing, fishing, shopping, boardwalks, historic Cape May and dazzling Atlantic City too!
Check out my website for What is Happening at the Jersey Shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment