Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sunrises at the Jersey Shore

We have been enjoying wonderful sunrises at the Jersey Shore! I am amazed at how different each sunrise is. A work of art from God each day! I am also moved when I think how far it is across the Atlantic Ocean to England. Someone once said, "We are but dust." Hope your last week of summer is spectacular. Can't wait for the next season. Tweeds, pumpkins, fall leaves! I hate to see summer go, but one thing I've learned we can't control the weather or the seasons.
God Bless you today. Your friend, Jennifer aka Gigi



What is man that you are mindful of him?









This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Ps.

No comments:

Post a Comment