Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Royal Wedding




Prince William will marry Kate Middleton on Friday, April 29th at Westminster Abbey in London. I wish them much happiness. To celebrate I purchased commemorative mugs for my granddaughters. I pray it will be a beautiful day.


Check here to see some of the Commemorative Items

When we were in England we visited Westminster Abbey. It is such a beautiful place for a wedding. Will you be watching?
my pic of Westminster Abbey and Big Ben

Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square will be the venues for free live screenings of the ceremony. Did you know Clarence House is the official residence of The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Prince Harry? Clarence House is next to The Green Park and close to Buckingham Palace.
We didn't have time to go to Buckingham Palace. I must go back!

The wedding will take place at 11 am London time. (6 am EST)The wedding reception will be held at Buckingham Palace. See their interview below and a lovely picture of William's parents wedding photo.
Best wishes to the royal couple! Jennifer aka Gigi



4 comments:

  1. Gigi~ how great that you got those mugs!! One day they will be worth a fortune!
    Aren't they the cutest though?
    Need a SJ fix soon!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat...Marrying a prince...every girls dream...hope all is well...Jennifer aka Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Southern California

    I added myself to follow your blog.
    I invite you to visit my blog and become a follower if you want too.

    God bless you and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait...I'm enjoying the news more each day that they give tidbits about it all...fun!!

    ReplyDelete