Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is the frost on the Punkin yet?

Is the frost on the Punkin yet?

These flowers are still blooming in my garden! We haven’t had our first hard frost so there are still a few flowers holding on. Look below at the flowers still blooming. The pink roses above smell wonderful! I wonder when our first snow will hit?

The Charity League Christmas Mart is this weekend and I took my grand daughter Adley to see Santa. I did some Christmas shopping and will start to wrap today.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have been so blessed. We are living in challenging times. We need to find simple pleasures and live within our means. I pray God’s richest blessings on you and your family.

To preserve independence we must not let our rulers load us w public debt. Thomas Jefferson

Public debt is the greatest danger to be feared. John Jay -Chief Justice Supreme Court







No comments:

Post a Comment