Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I went to the woods...





I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. Henry David Thoreau

Aren't these words wonderful? We all face the challenge to really live our lives to the fullest and find moments of stillness and quiet. Where do you like to go?

We just spent some time with our grand kids at Tyler Arboretum in Media Pa.
It was wonderful being out in the fresh air and enjoying the beautiful fall leaves and all the wonders of nature.
Have a wonderful week...what are you giving thanks for this Thanksgiving?
I'd love to hear ....Jennifer aka Gigi


A crooked house.


Fe Fi Fo Fum...




A fairy



A magician



A troll bridge



Troll bridge toll booth





A tee pee


Pinecone garland



Replica of Thoreau's cabin. Pond in the distance.


Which way home?


Chase!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest post ever!! Such a cute little house (and CUTE kids!)!! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete