My week - NYC, American Girl Doll Tea, Fashion Week, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh
1. NYC- Going away is so much fun.We were in NYC this weekend at the American Girl Doll Store for Tea with Gracie...I love seeing the girls dress their dolls and play with their accessories. The books are also a way to have young girls enjoy reading. My grand daughter is a great reader at 5 1/2.I was able to get some Christmas presents! also we saw Time Square, St. Patrick's Cathedral & the Empire State Building. What beautiful views! Worth the $20. Her favorite thing was the taxi ride! ALL PHOTOS COPYRIGHT 2010 Jennifer Palermo except Rush Limbaugh
St. Patrick's Cathedral
At the tea
2. Fashion Week - now I'm getting caught up on reading all my blogs...and unpacking...loading photos...decorating for fall..touching base w my girlfriend Pearl after fashion week..Here is Pearl's website. Check out her interviews from Fashion Week and pics @ theinnercircle-nyc.com Pearl Running Deer, (She is part American Indian) is a runway model who is from Atlantic City. Pearl used to come on my radio show "Jennifer Juniper" at Richard Stockton College and we would dish about fashion and what was going on in the news, trends, diet tips, travel. I hope to get together with Pearl soon and hear all about her travels.
Only pic of me at the radio station
We are having chilly mornings at the Jersey Shore...then it is up near 80...crazy...heat and air on the same day!too hot for cords and a turtle neck now...
3. Rush Limbaugh- Going to see Rush Limbaugh tomorrow night in Philly! It should be fun and my hubby is going. Wearing a new dress from White House Black Market!
4. In NY I saw where Glenn Beck has his radio show near Radio City Music Hall...working for him would be a dream job...2 hr drive...grrr. : (
5. My grand daughter Clara will be turning 2 next week. Her party will be a picnic at an Apple Orchard!She is sooo cute..she calls it her "Bapple Party"!
Clara last year!