Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Ties




We had a blessed Thanksgiving with our family. Hope you did too!


The kids had their own table. I used plastic table cloth covers this year! No fuss, no muss.

I made herb butter for the turkey. It really made it moist!

Cousins holding hands


A smile!



Holding her little cousin.... We got the news our daughter in law will be having a boy in December! Nice our grandson will have another boy in the family.
Afterwards the kids watched a movie.
My Dad has been recuperating from a stroke so things have been a little hectic for my Mom and the family. He is getting good care at rehab and hopes to be home soon. I would appreciate your prayers for my Dad and Mom. He has faced many challenges in his life with little complaint. We serve a big God who never slumbers nor sleeps.
Now it's time to put away the orange and get out the red and green!
The weather has been fabulous here.
Wishing you a Christmas filled with special times as we hold on to our traditions and those we love.
Joy be with you while you stay,
Peace be with you on your way...
Jennifer aka Gigi
Leave room for me under the covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment