Jersey Shore Journal

Jersey Shore Journal - Life and Times at the Jersey Shore

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~From our home to yours...

Have a great weekend..."Let every heart prepare him room!" Jennifer

I love this poem below...

New Day

This is the beginning of a new day.

God has given me this day to use as I will.

I can waste it or grow in its light

And be of service to others.

But what I do with this day is important,

Because I have exchanged a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.

I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.

Author Unknown

This poem was given to me many years ago by Rosemay Clarke.

She told me it was given to her after the death of her mother.

She said it gave her strength to keep going.

Thanks Rosemay.

No comments:

Post a Comment